Sweet corn is a kind of corn, also known as vegetable corn. Sweet corn is one of the main vegetables in developed countries such as Europe, America, Korea and Japan. Because of its rich nutrition, sweet, fresh, crisp and tender characteristics, it is favored by consumers at all levels. Sweet corn has the same morphological characteristics as ordinary corn, but is more nutritious than ordinary corn. The seeds of sweet corn are thin, fresh and waxy, sweet and suitable for steaming, roasting, and cooking. They are popular with consumers. This article will tell you come simple process methods during cooking sweet corn.
Table of Contents
Boil sweet corn
First peel the old skin outside the corn, leaving two layers of corn skin (no necessary to remove the corn whisker), and then put it into the cooking pot and inject water that can submerge the corn. Add some salt and sugar after heating to a boil. Turn to medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove the cooked corn quickly and serve immediately. You can also remove the whisker from the corn and put it in the pot. Cook the water and corn in the pot over medium heat for 5 minutes to make the healthy long whisk tea.
The boiled corn water is good dragon whisker tea, so be sure to drink it. Corn must not only have a certain effect on patients with high blood lipids, high blood pressure, and high blood sugar, but also can eliminate moisture in the body, diuretic, swelling, especially suitable for hot summer and people who want to lose weight.
Sweet Corn Juice
Prepare a bottle of fresh corn and pure milk. Use a knife to grind the corn kernels, or use ready-made sweet corn kernels bought in the supermarket. Pour milk, crushed corn kernels, and rock sugar into the juicer. Add the right amount of water to ensure that the corn juice concentration is moderate. The crushed corn and milk are heated and boiled to become sweet and delicious corn juice.
Sweet corn pizza
|High Gluten Flour||80g||Milk||65g|
|Low-gluten flour||20g||Olive oil||8g|
|Yeast powder||2g||Excipients||Sweet corn kernels|
|Sugar||6g||Pizza sauce||2 tablespoons|
|Salt||2g||Mozzarella cheese grated||110g|
- The yeast and milk sugar salt are stirred together.
- Pour flour.
- Mix well and knead into dough. Add olive oil in 3 portions and knead until completely uniform.
- Cover the kneaded dough with a damp cloth and ferment to twice the size.
- Take out the dough, knead it with your hands, vent it, round it, grease the pizza tray, and spread it out. Cover with a damp cloth and let it stand for 20 minutes.
- Pierce the bottom of the cake with a fork.
- Raw sweet corn kernels boil for about 2 minutes. Remove sweet corn kernels and drain.
- Pasta smeared with a layer of pizza sauce.
- Spread the right amount of sweet corn kernels on the pasta.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese on the pasta again. Preheat the middle layer at 210 degrees in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
This is the sweet and delicious sweet corn pizza!
We have a professional sweet corn thresher machine can help you separate the sweet corn kernels and cobs easily! Check the following link to get more information of our sweet corn sheller machine.