Corn flour is flour made from ground corn. It is one of the famous coarse grains which has been more welcomed by young people in nowadays. Corn flour has many benefits to our body. Here let’s check what is corn flour good for.
- It can help you lose weight. There is 341cal per 100g corn. It’s low in calories and can make you feel full.
- It’s cancer anticancer. The plant cellulose in corn can accelerate the excretion of carcinogens and other toxins, as well as resist the side effects of anticancer drugs.
- Corn flour is good for your eyes. Lutein and zeaxanthin in corn flour can absorb harmful light in your eyes.
- It’s very helpful to promote your gastrointestinal peristalsis. Corn flour can prevent constipation, still can promote the metabolism of cholesterol, accelerate the discharge of enteric endotoxin.
- Corn flour is rich in calcium, can be very good to lower blood pressure and blood lipids.
- There is a substance in corn flour called glutamate, which can promote mental development of the brain. So the corn flour can improve memory, and is anti-aging. It can effectively stimulate the brain, thus strengthening the brain and memory.
We mainly have 3 types of corn grinder machine to produce corn flour. They are corn mill machine, hammer mill machine and disk mill machine, please check the websites to have more information.