Disk mill machine is a crusher and grinder for corn, sorghum, wheat, soybean, pepper, wheat, even dried chili and sweet potato slices, almost any kind of cereal or dried crops are available to process. It crushes the material into fine flour or powder, for industrial or home use. With its small size and lightweight, the machine is very popular in the middle and small scale of farmers or chemical products factories. We have exported many sets to France, Tonga, New Zealand, Djibouti, etc., and received much good feedback from our customers.
Table of Contents
Working Video of Commercial Corn Mill Machine
Structure of Disk Mill Machine
- Hopper A
- Hopper B
- Oblate gear
- Gear wheel
9.Small triangle belt wheel
10.Outer end cover
13.Inner end cover
Specification of Disk Mill Machine
|Power||2.2kw motor, gasoline engine or diesel engine|
Working Principle of Corn Grinder Machine
For the disk mill machine, the body and the rotor form a crushing chamber together. The rotor is the main working part of the crushing chamber, and the crushing of materials is completed in the crushing chamber.
After the material enters the crushing chamber, under the impact of circular teeth and flat teeth, it is rapidly broken into fine powder and pulp. Under the action of centrifugal force and airflow, it is discharged through the sieve hole from the outlet.
Advantages of Corn Milling Machine
- Compared with hammer mill machine, the blades of the grinding disc are more tightly combined. So the output of disk mill machine is finer than the hammer mill’s.
- This model has light weight and flexible size, adapt to family, process or the unit of lesser workload uses.
- Because of its simple structure and strong adaptability, not just for corn, sorghum, agriculture use, but also available for chemical industry, paper-making and medical industry.
- Multiple power engines supported. It can be matched with 2.2kw electric motor, gasoline engine and diesel engine, which can solve the problem of remote area lacks of electricity.
- Easy operation. Put the material into the inlet, and get flour from the outlet.
Successful Case of Disk Mill Machine
In April of this year, a customer from Djibouti ordered a full 20GP container of disk mill machines and stainless steel disk mill machines for local clients. He was funded by the local government and was a small dealer there. After receiving our machine in July, he told us that local farmers liked the machine. This machine well meets the needs of the local people for small agricultural and industrial machinery. We provided many operating videos and manuals to customers for machine maintenance and repair. Thus we received high praise from our customers.
1. What’s the capacity of this disk mill machine?
2. What’s the minimum order quantity?
Usually 5 sets. If you have a warehouse in China we can also accept only 1 set.
3. What’s the delivery time if I order 200sets?
Usually within 10 working days.
4. What countries have you exported to?
France, Tonga, New Zealand, Djibouti, etc.
5. What else can I do with this machine besides corn?
Wheat, sorghum, soybean, sliced sweet potato, pepper, chili, etc.
6. How long can I receive the item after paying?
We usually deliver the item within 3-5 days, the delivery time by sea or by air will depend on the shipping port of you.
7. What kind of payment terms do you provide?
Trade Assurance, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, L/C, Pay Pal, Cash, etc.