This machine is our new design straw cutter and grain grinder machine. It uses inside blades and sieves to complete two functions, crushing chaff and grain into fine powder. The final product is very usable for feeding animals. Because we considered a lot about the place of inlet and outlet, and the place to put engine power. The disadvantages of previous models have been avoided and the advantages upgraded, so the current model is TZY-D, which is with the most suitable design for users after several generations of replacement. For this model it concludes 2 types, one is TZY-D1 with smaller capacity, another is TZY-D2 with bigger capacity. In recent years, this machine is popular by customers from Nigeria, Ghana, Indonesia, Australia, Ecuador, etc.
Working Video of Straw Cutter and Grain Grinder Machine
Technical Parameter of Straw Cutter and Grain Grinder Machine
|Power||3kw motor, gasoline engine or diesel engine||4kw motor or 8HP diesel engine|
|Capacity||1t/h for corn1.5t/h for silage600-800kg/h for dry straw||1.5t/h for corn3t/h for silage1.5t/h for dry straw|
Main Structure of Chaff Cutter and Grain Crusher Machine
- Straw inlet and outlet, grain inlet and outlet, and engine. The engine drives the machine by belts.
- There is a baffle in the inlet, which can control the speed of feeding in.
- 32 hammers are inside of the machine, which can crush the chaff and grains into fine dust.
- The machine can be matched with 3 sieves with different sizes of holes, can out put different size of final product according to customers demand.
- 4 wheels are at the bottom of the machine.
Advantages of Chaff Cutter and Grinder Machine
- One machine with two functions, cutting grass and crush corn grains. What’s more, these two functions are very basic functions that are commonly used in agricultural economy.
- Deal with diversification of raw materials. Almost all common grass, straw, hay, and crops like rice, corn, wheat, soybeans, are available to be processed.
- Very humanized inlet and outlet position design, efficiently use the internal blades.
- 3 pcs of sieves are available to be exchanged. Different holes on them are suitable for processing grain powder or for grass. They are easy to change.
- 4 wheels make the the machine easy to move.
- The baffle in the inlet can control the speed of feeding material. When the feeding speed is too slow, the baffle can be lifted to make the feeding port larger, so the feeding speed will be faster.
- Electric motor and diesel engine are both available for two types. Can solve the problem of remote area which lacks of electricity.
Differences between TZY-D1 and TZY-D2
- TZY-D2 is bigger than TZY-D1. D2 model has bigger capacity.
- TZY-D2 needs bigger power of engine to drive the machine.
In March this year, a customer from Sudan sent an inquiry to us about chaff cutter and crusher machine. He wanted to order one sample first to test if the machine was welcomed in local. We delivered the item to Guangzhou to his forwarder. He sent us good feedback about the machine after receiving the machine. One month later he came back to us, wanted to order more machines for the Sudan farmers. He ordered a full 20ft container of chaff cutter and crusher machine and some other models of chaff cutter machines with bigger capacity. The total amount is about USD30,000. As we sent him some sieves and belts for free, this customer is very happy and promised us will place further orders in the near future.
1. What’s the minimum order quantity of this machine?
We usually sell this machine wholesale, if you don’t need too many, then 3 sets are ok.
2. What engines are matched with this machine?
For TZY-D1, 3kw electric motor, gasoline engine, and 6HP diesel engine, for TZY-D2, 4kw electric motor, and 8HP diesel engine.
3. What’s the material of the machine?
Carbon steel is not easy to be rusty and lightweight and is cheaper than stainless steel.
4. What’s the delivery time of 100 sets?
Usually within 7 working days.
5. Are there any vulnerable parts of the machine?
Usually sieves, belts, and blades. We can send you some for free according to your order.
6. How long can I receive the item after paying?
We usually deliver the item within 3-5 days, the delivery time by sea or by air will depend on the shipping port of you.
7. What kind of payment terms do you provide?
Trade Assurance, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, L/C, Pay Pal, Cash, etc..
8. What kind of after-sale service do you provide?
Spare parts, field installation, commissioning and training, field maintenance and repair service, video technical support, and online support. We are committed to providing you the best machine and the best service.